Website technology training courses
We run a range of training courses designed to help small businesses understand web technologies, and to help them to run their business.
Our course subjects include:
- WordPress for beginners – get into blogging
- WordPress – Advanced Training
- Selling online – Getting in to eCommerce
- Making sense of Google Analytics
- Social Media for Marketing
- Avoiding the email scam trap: how to identify email/phishing scams
Places on our courses are limited, so that we can devote time to help each attendee individually. There are a maximum of 8 delegates on each course.
The course will normally include:
- A minimum of 3 hours of training
- A training manual for you to keep
- The setup of a basic WordPress website (for WordPress courses)
- Refreshments – Coffee, Tea and Cake!
Our next courses will take place in January 2019, and we’ll publish details here and on Eventbrite shortly.
If you’re interested in enrolling on a course, or would like to organise a one-to-one training session, then please contact us.